TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Visualization of Tesla Vehicle Deliveries: Past, Present, and Future

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Lex_MIT, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Lex_MIT

Lex_MIT Member

I made a visualization of Tesla vehicle deliveries from 2008 to today, and projecting out to 2020. If ramp up continues, total should hit 1 million vehicles by Nov 20, 2019.

[​IMG]

Plus, the following is a plot showing the total number of delivered vehicles, segmented by Autopilot hardware:

[​IMG]

See blog post for data and details: Tesla Vehicle Deliveries and Projections | MIT Human-Centered AI

• Like x 4
    • Informative x 1
  2. Lex_MIT

Lex_MIT Member

I updated the visualization of Tesla deliveries (past and future) to include projections based on production levels of 3,500 vehicles a week and 5,000 vehicles a week. Latter will lead to 1 million total by November 8, 2020.

3. heltok

heltok Member

#3 heltok, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    They're at 5500-6000/week now right? Elon said every part of Model 3 above 500/day now and we have 2k/week S+X. 3500/week in 2020 seems like lowballing it...

4. Lex_MIT

Lex_MIT Member

I was looking to establish a strong lowerbound that while not guaranteed is very likely achievable. Everything else is speculation I like to stay out of for the purpose of the research I'm doing.