Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VOG Network Tesla Videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Being inspired by the other road trippers in the Tesla community, I decided to try my own hand at them. I only have one at the moment but want to go ahead and make a thread for any future ones.

I have been a video game podcaster for almost 11 years, and I run my own podcast network dedicated to "geek culture", so the first video is actually a road trip to a video game convention. The content is actually aimed at my video game audience to introduce them to life in a Tesla. It generated some really interesting discussion in our community, both for and against EV ownership. (One member of our community stated that it proved how much of a hassle owning a Tesla is, because of having to stop for longer than 5 minutes...But everyone else was cool about it.)

One thing to note: this was a very inefficient trip. We pretty much overstayed at each stop because the car was ready before we were. We probably could have cut off an hour of the trip if we were quicker at each stop taking care of business.

Did a trip for work from Atlanta to Nashville. Not as long of a drive as most long-form road trip videos, but I wanted to attempt to regen down a mountain. I also show off how to force the time zone to update in the car.

This was a trip I had made back in July, but issues with the Adobe Premiere update made it impossible to edit in a timely manner. Relive the fads of July, such as Pokemon Go and the 7.1 interface, with this trip from Atlanta to Louisville, KY for a sci-fi/comic convention.

(The convention wasn't actually worth the drive, but the friends and family we saw on the entire trip made up for it.)