Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Voice command list

Ev_Rider

Feb 2, 2020
Texas
How about android? or something that non apple people might be able to use? Like today I said "glove compartment open". nothing, but "open glove" worked. Tried to get Tesla nav to take me to home depot. Said "navigate to home depot" and it set my maps to direct me back home.

bbell

Sep 14, 2018
Niagara
This is interesting. I said "play porcupine tree" but for some reason it didn't hear play.

Instead it heard "porcupine tree" and opened the trunk!

Could someone else try "porcupine tree"?

beachsideev

May 23, 2020
usa
This is interesting. I said "play porcupine tree" but for some reason it didn't hear play.

Instead it heard "porcupine tree" and opened the trunk!

Could someone else try "porcupine tree"?

"hole hole" opens the glove compartment. at least it used to. I haven't tried it recently.

Gasaraki

Oct 21, 2019
Syracuse, NY
How about android? or something that non apple people might be able to use? Like today I said "glove compartment open". nothing, but "open glove" worked. Tried to get Tesla nav to take me to home depot. Said "navigate to home depot" and it set my maps to direct me back home.

Both of those work for me.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC