Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Voice Command "Mute Navigation" now ends navigation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since V11, saying "Mute Navigation" now ends navigation, formerly, it muted the announcement of the turn by turn directions.
Does anyone know of another command that can silence, navigation until this, presumed, bug is ironed out.
(yes, I know how to do it on the screen).
Thanks!

Since V11, saying "Mute Navigation" now ends navigation, formerly, it muted the announcement of the turn by turn directions.
Does anyone know of another command that can silence, navigation until this, presumed, bug is ironed out.
Thanks!
The following commands work for me, with 2021.44.25.6:

"Turn off voice navigation"
"Off voice navigation"
"Mute voice navigation"

Thanks!

Use the left-side button on the steering wheel and turn the volume all the way down.

We know that the left-side button changes the volume of any media playing. But when the navigation system is speaking the button changes the volume of the navigation directions.

So, when media is playing...the button changes that volume. When navigation directions are being spoken...the button changes that volume.

Just volume. Turning the volume all the way down is pretty much the same?

Works for me...I lower the volume until it's low enough or lower than than the media playing. Then later, if I need to, I raise the volume.
I'll check on the way home.
Before the update, you could only lower it to volume #1 (very soft, but still audible).
I like it muted, unless I'm in an unfamiliar area