Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Voice command not working 2020.44.10.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I updated to this version the voice command function stopped working. Has anyone else had this problem or have a solution for it.

I think I'm having the same issue. I upgraded to 202.44.10 a couple days ago. Today, when I press the right scroll wheel, the green circle with the microphone comes up, but when I speak, nothing happens. None of my words are transcribed and after a few moments the green circle with the microphone disappears. I tried a reset by holding down both scroll wheels but this didn't solve the issue. I'm also interested if others are seeing this and if anyone has found a solution.

When I updated to this version the voice command function stopped working. Has anyone else had this problem or have a solution for it.

2020.44.10.1, Model Y
voice commands not working. I turn down sound from music off to ensure no interference. I tried fan speed, wipers, "play" function for music, did not try phone. At one point it did respond to fan speed setting. I also noted unusual behavior with automatic bright lights. It did not initially respond until I manually turned it on. Then the system turned the lights down with approaching car and then backup.
Look forward to next software correction. I might skip upgrading so quickly after release in the future.

Initially working then had a fail when I tried to do a bug report. Had reset right after update and did so again after fail. So far, responsiveness seems on par with previous versions.

That said, they still haven’t fixed the issue with voice commands not playing TuneIn stations (opens the search window instead - so even worse for hands free/safety). After this update, in fact, it devolved to the point that the same behavior now happens when attempting to play (favorited) FM stations.