TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Voice Command Stop Working

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by Singuy, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Singuy

Singuy Member

My voice command suddenly stop picking up any speech. I have try resetting the console 3 times, and also it's on Wifi or has LTE connection. Streaming music is working while I am trying to talk to voice command so I have internet connection. The microphone works because I can make phone calls with no problems. I also turned the car fully on and off and still nothing. Anything else I should try?

2. travispete

travispete New Member

Yes, this happened to me tonight too. Glad its just not mine.

3. Singuy

Singuy Member

Okay so it might be a server issue....

4. elborikua

elborikua Member

Same here. Drove car yesterday home from work and it was working. 3 hours later went out to pick up my son from a school event and voice command did not work.

5. DMack

DMack Member

Same here.
    Glad it wasn’t just me.