Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Voice Commands after V11 update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been using Tesla Voice (website for all updated voice commands confirmed and curated by owners)

Here are the voice commands that most will be using with the updated UI in v11:
  • Tire Pressure: Open/Show Service Settings
  • Display Trips Card/Odometer: Open/Show Trips Settings
  • Turn on Seat Heaters: Set (Driver/Passenger) Seat Heater to (1,2,3 or Low, Medium, High)
  • Save Dashcam: Save Dashcam
  • Sentry Mode: Enable/Disable Sentry Mode
  • Set Wipers: Set wipes to AUTO, 1/2/3/4, OFF
  • Tesla Specs: Hello Tesla
  • View Release Notes: Show/Display Release Notes

Can someone please point me at a list of voice commands that have worked prior to v11 rollout?
Ron
One of Tesla greater failures is not documenting the voice command set. They can include juvenile humor but apparently can't be bothered to provide proper documentation. Unless of course they intend that you only use the commands listed on the voice commands web page that still work.

Yeah, I noticed that "tire pressure" is no more. Sucks because I used that command almost every day!
The other day I changed my wheel configuration as I removed the aero caps. Tire pressure when you select service was gone, just the button choices. Figured car may need to reset the pressures. After 40 miles still no car and pressures only the buttons. Set the wheel configuration back to the aero wheel covers and like magic the car and pressures re-appeared on the services screen. Set back to the caps and the car and pressures disappeared.

I'm guessing they have a few bugs to work out.

• Informative
Reactions: Transformer
I've been using Tesla Voice (website for all updated voice commands confirmed and curated by owners)

Here are the voice commands that most will be using with the updated UI in v11:
  • Tire Pressure: Open/Show Service Settings
  • Display Trips Card/Odometer: Open/Show Trips Settings
  • Turn on Seat Heaters: Set (Driver/Passenger) Seat Heater to (1,2,3 or Low, Medium, High)
  • Save Dashcam: Save Dashcam
  • Sentry Mode: Enable/Disable Sentry Mode
  • Set Wipers: Set wipes to AUTO, 1/2/3/4, OFF
  • Tesla Specs: Hello Tesla
  • View Release Notes: Show/Display Release Notes
Open/Show Trips Settings does not work for me. Has it worked for anyone?

The other day I changed my wheel configuration as I removed the aero caps. Tire pressure when you select service was gone, just the button choices. Figured car may need to reset the pressures. After 40 miles still no car and pressures only the buttons. Set the wheel configuration back to the aero wheel covers and like magic the car and pressures re-appeared on the services screen. Set back to the caps and the car and pressures disappeared.

I'm guessing they have a few bugs to work out.

I keep wanting to click the "Report" button on TMC posts to report Tesla bugs.

What the heck is this?
60ED9679-33B6-4ECD-985C-2F1A6A3F4BD7.jpeg