voice commands are now a disaster. Calling and navigation now don’t work. All the new features nada too. Many reboots did not help.
The issue on my Tesla Model 3 HW3 & (2) of my buddies:
- Voice commands not responding to my voice
- Voice commands not recognizing commands
- Voice commands just not working lol
- Soft Reboot—(hold both roller balls on steering wheel down until Tesla logo appears on middle screen) = [Issue unresolved]
- Hard Reboot—(hold both roller balls on steering wheel down + brake until Tesla log appears on middle screen) = [Issue unresolved]
- Power Off—(select "power off" from the security menu sitting in the driver's seat for a minute or two before hitting the brake) = [Issue unresolved]
- Voice commands are pulled/pushed from a centralized server that is being overloaded. I believed that for the first few days but now Tesla DEV's should have resolved the issue unless they're all on holiday lol. Possibly with a new update, they will centralize more of the voice commands to the car specific. This would probably require HW3 cars, maybe HW2.5 could pull from the server if they're not powerful enough.
Well.... time to hold out for more information or a release update.