TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Voice Notifications not working after 2019.40.50.7

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by coyar, Jan 9, 2020.

1. coyar

coyar New Member

I notice that if I push the right wheel to speak a command, the car ignores it about 90% if the time. But if I use the microphone icon in the screen to do the same thing, it seems to work about 50% if the time. Has anyone else noticed this?

2. JulienW

JulienW Active Member

3. rick423

rick423 Member

Notice the same thing but with German navigation commands. None are working any more. Before update everything worked seeminglessly. Switched interface to English: Navigation commads work (quite) well. Back to German interface: none works.
    I don't think it is a sever issue, as some people assume.

4. Colecaz

Colecaz Member

From another post here, pull all USB connections out and reboot the screen (Hold both steering wheel buttons down for about 10 sec). It fixed mine.

5. coyar

coyar New Member

I just tried this and so far it seems to be working with the 8-10 command I tried. Thanks