Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volk Racing TE37 Gallery for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 1033906

I’ll be the outlier with 19x9.5 +34 that I got used.

On a side note one of the tires has a bead seal leak. The tire shop told me it’s a common issue with wheels with knurled beading surfaces and Michelin PS4S tires. They applied bead sealer where the nubs are but it’s still leaking. Anyone have this issue? I’ll probably bring it back to the tire shop to rotate the tire and remount. I don’t have this problem on my BMW M3 with te37 SL’s and ps4s tires or on my FJ with te37 XT SL’s and bfg KO2’s.
I noticed the same when I had mine installed on one tire. I drove it down the road turning right and left and right (swerving basically) and noticed it sealed up and stopped leaking.

Not sure if that’s the best idea but I didn’t out of frustration and it worked lol.

• Funny
Reactions: MODEL+
I noticed the same when I had mine installed on one tire. I drove it down the road turning right and left and right (swerving basically) and noticed it sealed up and stopped leaking.

Not sure if that’s the best idea but I didn’t out of frustration and it worked lol.
My other buddy with a model 3 had the same issue with his te37’s and ps4s. His tire guy coated the whole bead with bead sealant and it never came back. Maybe that’s what I need to do too.

Brought it to EAS and they got the tire bead sorted out. Washed it and the sun hit just right.
IMG_7509.jpeg
IMG_7489.jpeg
IMG_7493.jpeg

View attachment 1033906

I’ll be the outlier with 19x9.5 +34 that I got used.

On a side note one of the tires has a bead seal leak. The tire shop told me it’s a common issue with wheels with knurled beading surfaces and Michelin PS4S tires. They applied bead sealer where the nubs are but it’s still leaking. Anyone have this issue? I’ll probably bring it back to the tire shop to rotate the tire and remount. I don’t have this problem on my BMW M3 with te37 SL’s and ps4s tires or on my FJ with te37 XT SL’s and bfg KO2’s.
I had the same issue as you when I got my mag blue TE37 Ultra M-Specs with Michelin PS4S tires. The wheels and tires were new and 1 of them was leaking so I had to bring it back to the tire shop. They applied bead sealer and I never had the leaking issue again.

Hi All,

Looking for some help with verifying if the system motor sports 19x9.5 TE37 would fit the Brembo GTM BBK kit I have on my M3P. Seeing if anyone local in the OC/IE area that has this set to possibly do a test fit?

I would like to be sure before putting down that type of money and come to find out it won’t fit. I already had system motor sports check with the BBK template and it’s about 1-2mm clearance which seems awfully close for a 19” wheel. I did have UnPlugged Performance do a test fit of the 18” Saga s-plus and that was just touching which is why I would think the 19” should have more clearance.

TIA,
Wayne
Did you ever see if your 19" TE37's would fit the GTM BBK kit? I'm thinking about getting the Brembo GT BBK kit with type 3 slotted discs in either 355mm or 380mm but not sure how much clearance I'll have with my 19" TE's.