Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volk Racing TE37 Gallery for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mods, please refrain from merging this Thread into the Aftermarket Wheel Thread LOL!
Mods, can you update the original post requesting posters include wheel specs, tire specs, and suspension info? I thought that was assumed, but perhaps not :p .

(moderator note)

@jfrisko

I usually mention that the best way to get ahold of a mod is to report whatever you are trying to bring to a mods attention. In this case, though, Its likely that you actually didnt want to bring it to my attention, because you wanted it left alone (lol). I have been aware of this thread since you created it, actually. I considered merging it into the thread you mentioned very briefly, but decided against it.

I also considered merging it into the model 3 pictures thread which is what I knew this thread would turn into (simply another pictures thread). If a bunch of other wheel vendor specific picture threads popped up, thats likely what I would do with them and I try to be consistent. So, I have been thinking on it, but decided to leave it here and hope no one tries to create a bunch of other vendor specific threads.

(and hope I am not being "played" by someone who is either involved with the company mentioned or sells its products marketing them here without being a vendor, which also is something that people try to do with product specific threads).

@Lindenwood

Note added to first post as you requested, hope @jfrisko doesnt mind since it was their opening thread post.

5D886788-CC56-4997-BEC8-96C416025B02.jpeg
C4CFB872-3060-486B-AD79-6628B2FE6879.jpeg

Just in time for TE-Tuesdays. A few sets we ordered a while back are starting to roll in!
If you have been lusting over these, do not miss this opportunity!

zcom-media-sites-a0ie000000gdpymial-media-import-wheels_te37_saga-volk-racing-te37-saga-wheel-face-1-18x-8.0-5x112-50-offset-additional-image-1-dsg-performance_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Danny

Reactions: weaksquad
+28 (Concave Face 4) is exclusive to System motorsports so I've been told.
Also apparently +28 Dash White requires 3 people to fully commit upfront and a 16 months wait (System Motorsport)

Ended up going with 19x9.5 +22 TE37SL in Dash White for a sweet deal with a local vendor

Get in touch with us; I believe we spoke the other day and we might have something you'd like (in the color you want). :)

Edit - All good! Saw the last comment! Enjoy the wheels, Dash White is a beautiful color :cool:

Reactions: Hangerr
You guys know the drill.

#TE37allthethings

Rays Volk TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +28 5x114.3, Face-4 concave, factory M14 lug pockets, dual hub for Tesla Model 3 / Model 3 Performance / Model Y / Model Y Performance. Plenty of brake clearance, tested and verified in-house!

Shown here in Diamond Black, 265/35/19 tire. The jump from Face-3 to Face-4 is a substantial difference.

1CD63B8A-A747-4E3E-8ED4-62F6DEE46373.JPG

Reactions: Choncho