Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volume boom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I listen to an Apple Music playlist on my iPhone wirelessly through the Tesla speakers...

Problem is, often and without warning the volume pumps up to full blast when Tesla detects the Apple playlist... The volume boom always takes me (and my neighbors) by surprise... I can't figure out what the right settings are on the phone or in the car to prevent it...

I realize this is a known issue that has been raised and commented on in other threads, but I haven't seen a workaround... Hoping I missed something on the Forums or in recent updates that could help avoid this scenario...

I have similar problem when Messaging through WhatsApp or other platforms. Even the clicking when typing is terribly loud. So is notification.
I posted another thread too but so far no solution seen. The latest Tesla software updated doesn’t help.

I have similar problem when Messaging through WhatsApp or other platforms. Even the clicking when typing is terribly loud. So is notification.
I posted another thread too but so far no solution seen. The latest Tesla software updated doesn’t help.
I saw in another thread that someone suggests going to Sounds & Haptics and setting Ringer & Alerts to very low and deselecting Change with Buttons... I tried this and got a volume bump just one time and since then the new settings seem to keep the volume under control... Downside is you risk not hearing your phone ring if you leave the settings as suggested...