Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Volume Button on Center Screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been noticing that when you use the volume button on the center screen (bottom right corner), the numbers don't appear all the time. Some time you can see the volume numbers going up or down and other times it does not. Anyone noticed this and is there a setting to show the numbers all the time?

Attachments

• IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 446
If it's like the scroll wheel, it only shows the numbers when you move more than one increment. However, I can't say that I've ever used the button on the screen.

The numbers and blue bar shows up sometimes but not all the time. I have tried several up or down arrows. This issue is only on the center screen volume button. It comes and goes. I tried on AM/FM radio, vs slacker, vs Bluetooth etc but can't pin point when the issue occurs.
Scroll wheel volume button is not a problem.

I don't know of any overlay issues. As you can see in the pic below in my first post, you can see that the lower screen does not have the camera app on. The pic shows one of the times when the volume numbers show up. I will send a pic when the volume numbers does not show up later.

Ken830 - you are right. Yesterday I switched back and forth between camera app and any other app, and yes the volume numbers disappear with the camera app. Looks like it is the camera overlay issue which I had no clue about. Thanks and looks like mystery solved.