Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vorsteiner 20" Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just installed the very first set of Vorsteiner VFF-109 wheels on my Model 3 and I couldn't be happier!

TED_4953.jpg
TED_5021.jpg

Congrats, wheels look great on M3. I wanted to initially go with Vorsteiner as well but then went with Vossen VFS1 as I was waiting for ever to get the Vorsteiners.

Front: 265/30 20 (26.3" tall vs 26.5")
Rear: 285/30 20 (26.7" tall vs 26.5")

Yes, 285 is the way to go, I would have gone wider if it were feasible. I have 245 at the front and 285 at the rear. Have you got a chance to test the range yet? I have so far managed to get 245 - 250 max.

Reactions: jonjong
Congrats, wheels look great on M3. I wanted to initially go with Vorsteiner as well but then went with Vossen VFS1 as I was waiting for ever to get the Vorsteiners.

Yes, 285 is the way to go, I would have gone wider if it were feasible. I have 245 at the front and 285 at the rear. Have you got a chance to test the range yet? I have so far managed to get 245 - 250 max.

Yes, all their wheels for M3 are sold out. I was told they are taking pre-orders right now with shipping expected end of February.

I only drove 400 miles on the original wheels and 300 miles on the Vorsteiner wheels. I can’t tell any difference in range but I don’t have much data to pull from.

Nicely done. First set of aftermarket wheels that aren’t turbine imitations that I like.

Do they come in square setup? And how much did they set you back?

They are not offered in square at the moment. Each wheel manufactured is specific to each car and do not require spacers. The front wheels for dual motor M3’s require special center bore machining.

Retail is $2,400 for the set. I’m working on trying to get a group buy or promo code for everyone. I’ll update with any new info.

Reactions: Lifeinabox
I'm running the same Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires but sizes:

Front: 265/30 20 (26.3" tall vs 26.5")
Rear: 285/30 20 (26.7" tall vs 26.5")

But at those sizes I guess you didn’t have foam lining inside the tires (Acoustic tech) like in the stock Pilot Sport 4S (“TO Tesla” version), do you confirm?

My understanding is that the Tesla version of the Michelin PS4S 20” only exists in 235/35 and 275/30, but I’d love to be wrong (as I’m also looking for the 285/30 with acoustic tech)