Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vorsteiner Volta Front lip installed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
73D93FAA-C536-43EB-A2D2-93A284E233B4.jpeg
E5A1C6BC-EC90-4994-8439-D17EB544B5D6.jpeg
4F44E56C-C0D0-4BC6-A39C-28E3E9E88436.jpeg
So with the current worldwide shut down I had some time on my hands.

was trying to see how most are installing these, with no response from the vendor I purchase from I decided to install similarly to my Bmw 1M.
The screws that came in the package were awfully short thinking that they were not going to grab into much I decided against using screws. I do wish they had original screw locations on this war lip. 3M VHB was used.. I use quite a bit prep the bumper applied with heat and let it sit in the sun and sit overnight with pressure against it. Seems to be holding thus far.

• Informative
Reactions: JT_M3P and Skione65
Let us know how it holds up. Looks great! Esp with the MSM. You going to do the side skirts? Did you put the Vorsteiner label on the canard or did it come pre-labeled? On another note maybe you could get longer screws or even a bolt and nut combo on the backside. Any idea on the weight of that spoiler? How light/heavy was it before install?
Still running the winters I see. Just swapped off my PA4s for my PS4s!

Ski

Last edited:
Looks great! I like this lip but would cry every time I scrape it due to my ride height. I have the full Volta kit minus the front lip. I decided to go with the Maier Racing front lip which I think suits it better and is a better option due to my ride height. That Vorsteiner badge looks crooked and kinda out of place from the pics or is it just the angle of the photo?

te1.JPG

Reactions: freed0m and JT_M3P
Looks great! I like this lip but would cry every time I scrape it due to my ride height. I have the full Volta kit minus the front lip. I decided to go with the Maier Racing front lip which I think suits it better and is a better option due to my ride height. That Vorsteiner badge looks crooked and kinda out of place from the pics or is it just the angle of the photo?

View attachment 534240
Hi there! I received my kit here in Germany and one question. Did you have also problems with the fitment of the Diffusor? There is still a small gap between Bumper and Diffusor. No way to get it colse even with drilling bigger holes. The Fitment of Vorsteimer parts is horrible. The Deck spoiler even had on left and right side a different cut/width of 5 mm. Very sad for that price level.

Do you have same expierence?

Stay save!