Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Vorsteiner's Carbon Fiber Aero Program: The Ultimate Upgrade for the Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vorsteiner's Carbon Fiber Aero Program: The Ultimate Upgrade for the Tesla Model 3

Crafting the Perfect Fit: Designed Specifically for Tesla Model 3

The Vorsteiner Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Aero Program is an exceptional assortment of top-tier carbon fiber aero products that are specifically engineered for Tesla Model 3 owners who aim to enhance the appearance and functionality of their vehicles. The program emphasizes the improvement of aerodynamics and the optimization of performance, providing a diverse range of items that are both operational and fashionable.

Vorsteiner_Tesla_Model_3_Aero_Program_005.jpg

Vorsteiner_Tesla_Model_3_Aero_Program_007.jpg
Vorsteiner_Tesla_Model_3_Aero_Program_008.jpg

At the core of this program is dedication to excellence and artistry. Every product is designed and constructed using only the finest materials, such as aerospace grade prepreg carbon fiber, ensuring that each item is not only robust and long-lasting, but also lightweight and aerodynamic.

Vorsteiner_Tesla_Model_3_Aero_Program_001.jpg
Vorsteiner_Tesla_Model_3_Aero_Program_002.jpg

The program encompasses a variety of products designed to increase the performance of the Tesla Model 3, such as a front spoiler, rear diffusers, and a rear spoiler. These items are crafted to enhance the airflow around the car, minimizing drag and increasing the overall performance. The end result is an elegant and sophisticated vehicle that not only stands out from the rest but also performs admirably on the road.

50144735546_de5d65ae92_o.jpg

The Vorsteiner Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Aero Program is also dedicated to enhancing the appearance of the Model 3. The products in this collection are designed to add a dash of style and refinement to the already stunning Tesla Model 3. The use of carbon fiber in these products offers a one-of-a-kind and unique appearance that will surely attract attention wherever you go.

Vorsteiner_Tesla_Model_3_Aero_Program_010.jpg
Vorsteiner_Tesla_Model_3_Aero_Program_011.jpg

One of the significant advantages of the Vorsteiner Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Aero Program is that all the products are exclusively crafted for the Tesla Model 3. This ensures a precise fit and effortless installation, without the need for modifications or additional hardware. As a result, Tesla Model 3 owners can easily upgrade their vehicles with these top-of-the-line products, without worrying about compatibility issues or complex installation procedures.

Vorsteiner_Tesla_Model_3_Aero_Program_012.jpg

Overall, the Vorsteiner Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Aero Program is a remarkable selection of products that are engineered to enhance the style and performance of the Tesla Model 3. With an emphasis on quality, craftsmanship, and performance, this program offers Tesla Model 3 owners a wide array of products that are both functional and fashionable. If you're interested in elevating your Tesla Model 3 to the next level, make sure to check out the Vorsteiner Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Aero Program today!

48898075432_e787571c23_o.jpg

To view our product offerings, visit the links below:

Another look at the intricacies of the beautiful Vorsteiner carbon fiber aero program for the Model 3.

Designed to enhance the Tesla Model 3s existing OEM bodylines, this kit includes Front Splitter, Decklid Spoiler, Side Skirt Package, and two Rear Diffuser options.

If anyone is considering purchasing this kit, these photos might help with the decision-making process. Please DM if you have any questions!

Let me know what you all think!

Front Spoiler
Untitled design.png
Untitled design (1).png

Decklid Spoiler

Untitled design (5).png
Untitled design (3).png

Side Skirt Package

Untitled design (8).png
Untitled design (7).png

Rear Diffuser *TRACK EDITION* & Rear Diffuser options
Untitled design (9).png
Untitled design (10).png

The fitment on my front lip has been great, however I can't seem to figure out if the rocker trim needs to fabricated or removed when installing the side skirts, unfortunately there are no Vorsteiner authorized installers near me and no guides or videos to follow 😢

After fiddling with it for hours I gave up, there are 4 screws in the pack 2 slim and 2 thicker ones. Overall lack of instructions and holes not lining up has caused me to give up today.

@Vorsteiner and @EVS Motors any tips on installing the Volta side skirts would be greatly appreciated 🙏

Attachments

• 20240217_154619.jpg
    20240217_154619.jpg
    669.3 KB · Views: 20