Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Vossen HF4-T Wheels for your Tesla Model 3 or Y CHEAP!

EVS Motors

Vendor
Sep 3, 2013
Houston
Hello everyone. We have taken the wheels off our shop marketing car and if you want a deal this is for you.

The wheels are the newest Vossen HF4-T wheels. They 20" x 9" on the front and 20" x 10.5" on the rears. Perfect fitment for the Tesla Model 3 or Y. Wheels are $2,696 new, since we have used it for about 500 miles we are selling them for $1000 off! So only $1,696 for the set of wheels. Please see pictures below.

DM or call to buy. 888-878-2213

i-zSMzBfV-X5.jpg

i-MV5b77w-X5.jpg

i-FVpXHrj-X5.jpg

i-F2rPDgc-X5.jpg

i-8xw4t3R-X5.jpg

i-LjL3ZWV-X5.jpg

i-Fj7pxpQ-X5.jpg

i-C238FN9-X5.jpg

i-p63bct8-X5.jpg

i-BgS74sJ-X5.jpg

i-TNDPfRf-X5.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC