Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vossen VFS-1, Gloss Black, 20" x 9", with Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 tires, like new condition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling my rear set of Vossen wheels and Continental tires as I have decided to go with a different size. For sale are two Vossen VFS-1 rims in gloss black, 20 x 9, 5 x 120, +35 ET, with mid-concave face, as well as the two Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 tires in 245/45r20. TPMS included. The wheels are in practically new condition and have no damage or scratches. The tires are also practically new, haven driven maybe 1,000 miles on them. I am in the San Diego area and only offering for local pickup. Price is $1600 ($650 per wheel and $150 per tire)

To clarify, I am only selling a set of two (my rear wheels/tires) as I am keeping the front ones. Thanks.

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Concave.jpg
    Concave.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 118
So, just to help out those who may not be familiar but are looking for complete set of 4, you can always order the remaining two wheels from Vossen or from any other major tire/wheel retailer. I bought mine from Discount Tires. It is a very easy process. I'm selling these wheels at a discount of over $100 per wheel and over $50 per tire.

The bolt pattern or PCD is 5 x 120, which means it would fit Model S and Model X. I have them on my Model S.

I know the bolt patten for a MS, my point here is if you want to sell something on a public forum, don't make people do extra work to figure out which model it's intended for.

You have very little chance selling a half set of wheels, even less if most people here don't even know what they are for. my2c

I know the bolt patten for a MS, my point here is if you want to sell something on a public forum, don't make people do extra work to figure out which model it's intended for.

You have very little chance selling a half set of wheels, even less if most people here don't even know what they are for. my2c
Hey friend, I wasn't trying to offend you. I get that people have different levels of familiarity of different things. Regarding selling a half set, I've discounted them but it really isn't hard to just order a set of 2 instead of 4 from any retailer or Vossen themselves. I've already gotten some DM's showing interest, so I think people get that. I probably should say the obvious though that of course I will entertain anyone's best offer.

Last edited:
Hey friend, I wasn't trying to offend you. I get that people have different levels of familiarity of different things. Regarding selling a half set, I've discounted them but it really isn't hard to just order a set of 2 instead of 4 from any retailer or Vossen themselves. I've already gotten some DM's showing interest, so I think people get that. I probably should say the obvious though that of course I will entertain anyone's best offer.

I was not remotely offended, I am only trying to help you sell your stuff. If you don't think posting the car these fit on will help you sell them, then don't take my advice. Best of luck with the sale.