Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vossen VVSCV4 22" and 20"x10.5 on front and rear

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So check out this page:
All Other Makes Tesla Model S on VVSCV4 Wheels

They say they can fit both 22"x10.5 and 20"x10.5 on both the front and rear wheels. My question is what size tire are they using and at what offset for the 20s (specifically for the 20" as there's no way I'm putting 22s on mine for maintenance reasons).

Basically I know the stock tires are 245/45 for the 19s and I think 245/35 for the 21s. I've read many posts on these forums that say 255/40/20 are too wide and will rub. I've read posts though that you could put 265/35/20 on and they won't rub (I forget what offset).

But 245 and 255 seem too narrow for 10.5" rims on the front. So what size and what offset are they using?? I would love to get that look of wide 20" tires on the front and rear without any rubbing.

They also mention in this thread that 22" and 20" x 10.5 fit in the front but they don't mention the tire sizes and offsets so I'm dying to know what they are. Vossen VVSCV3

Heres a photo but visit their page for more info:

meryqu7a.jpg

Find that very hard to believe, without them sticking past the front fender lip. Definitely verify this with Vossen and ask them to send you close up pictures which show wheel position relative to fender lip... you can play games with the camera angle, so they look like they dont stick out.