Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vote for Elon: Who had the greatest influence, sparked the biggest changes....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think Musk has had the biggest impact on the last 25 years. I voted Bezos, because I think Amazon has made a bigger difference in the last twenty five years. Musk's biggest impact in the last 25 years is probably PayPal, which enabled secure, convenient, online transactions, but that would have been done with or without Musk being involved. I think Gates and Jobs also had bigger impacts than Musk.

I think Tesla and SpaceEx will have more influence in the next 25 years, and indeed in the next 25 millennia. But so far, Tesla has built two cars that I can't afford, and caused Chevy to build one car I can't afford. SpaceEx has boldly gone where lots of people have gone before.

Tesla is poised to dominate the market that it has begun to catalyze. But we aren't there yet.

You can vote for up to 25 people. So you can still vote for Elon even if you do not think he is the absolute #1 for the last 25 years.

Also, don't underestimate what is being accomplished at SpaceX, and the revolutionary impact it is going to have.

GSP