Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vp16

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
man, you are a search monster!!

Amateur video of a stationary VP16 at the LA store.

Tesla Roadster VP16

Tesla Roadster VP16

Try the Blip.tv video-blog:

teslaroadster on blip.tv

I took those videos on 5/17/08 totally by accident. I rode my bike from Pasadena to Santa Monica via Santa Monica Blvd..whoa. There's Tesla Motors L.A. dealership. (I only saw the beginnings in January, when I went to Century City Hyatt to cover UIUC football team..they played USC in the Rose Bowl). I only had my toy camera (Sony P150), so the videos came out better than I thought. The above are Flash transcodes from the original .mpg (look way better). There is more content at:

Tesla Roadster
[ it's a video-blog, which will soon be on iTunes..should get approved sometime today ]

I stopped off at the Jack in the Box for some water & noticed this really cute girl. As I was perusing the Tesla Motors L.A. dealership, she walked in!

I may drop in again this week with my Sony HDV camcorders, for HD quality video. I know the owner of Blip.tv, it was a startup in this whole video-blogging revolution. Back in '05, he was on the same mailing list as myself, Steve Chen (Youtube founder, who was involved with Paypal: a UIUC alumni like me & Martin. 1 of the other Youtube founders J. Karim is a UIUC alumni.

Does anyone know the ID of the silver Tesla-Roadster? EP or VP?

panoteslaroadster.jpg

Last edited:
Tesla Roadster iTunes video-podcast online

The approval for "Tesla Roadster" iTunes video-podcast just came in from Apple, link is:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=282741219

[ it should fire up iTunes on your computer. Then click on "subscribe", connect your iPod, download to iPod..then carry around & show to people. A "mobile media solution" for Tesla Roadster PR. You can also view them on AppleTV, the living-room-set-top-box. I.e., no need to be in front of the computer ]

It can be found via iTunes search in 1-2 days, using terms "martin eberhard", "marc tarpening", "tesla roadster", "tesla motors", "electric vehicle", etc.

teslaroadster.jpg

There was a glitch earlier today, the .mp4's I uploaded were not iPod compatible. So, anybody who subscribed to "Tesla Roadster" iTunes video-podcast needs to go into iTunes/Podcast & DELETE it. Re-subscribe (use link here)..download videos to iTunes, connect iPod, etc.

I just confirmed the videos work OK on my iPod:

laptop.jpg