Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VR video of Bill Gates driving in Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if that is actually Bill's 959, does he still have the 959? If you notice, there are some other things in the video that are a bit odd and look as if they were placed there intentionally.

upload_2016-5-18_16-33-24.png

Photo of BG's 959

You mean not every neighborhood has sword fights and a guy riding a 2-story bicycle?

Also, the corner of Howe and Boyer is backwards - notice where the car is driving, which side of the road cars are parked on, and which side the bike lane markings are on (bikes don't ride backwards through traffic on the left side of the road). Yet, somehow the words on the signpost are forwards (and looking a bit pixelated). The 3 construction workers crossing the road there are conspicuous, but I can't place what they are supposed to be a reference to...?

With that level of digital manipulation going on, they could almost have faked the license plate...?

• Funny
Reactions: bhzmark
You mean not every neighborhood has sword fights and a guy riding a 2-story bicycle?

Also, the corner of Howe and Boyer is backwards - notice where the car is driving, which side of the road cars are parked on, and which side the bike lane markings are on (bikes don't ride backwards through traffic on the left side of the road). Yet, somehow the words on the signpost are forwards (and looking a bit pixelated). The 3 construction workers crossing the road there are conspicuous, but I can't place what they are supposed to be a reference to...?

With that level of digital manipulation going on, they could almost have faked the license plate...?

I do know with 100% certainty that the license plate was faked...

Oh wow Bill Gates can drive a Tesla?

I would have no problem with him driving mine, it would take about a 30 second briefing as we would know he has driven lots of high performance cars!!! Kind of an advantage of being as rich as XXXX.

Duh, the briefing would go; think of it as muscle that you are driving in second gear! It is going to have bad ass acceleration and when you let off on the pedal it going to immediately slow down....

PS. Heard a funny story a few years back about a policeman pulling him over a unregistered car and calling it in because he didn't know who he was. Needless to say the policeman caught hell for being clueless....

• Helpful
Reactions: Blurry_Eyed
Faked license plate and bill driving suggests it was gates car. But bill not knowing where to grab the seatbelt like you would do in a car not your own suggests it was somewhat new to Bill. It was an odd video with surprisingly odd slited conversation. But cool 360 view video.