Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vredestein Quatro pro model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do not want to add another tire thread but didn't find much user experience on the Vredestein Quatro pro for the model 3 awd. Reviews are great but none from model 3 users.

I am in Michigan so an All season that does well in snow would be ideal. I do not want to go winter/summer.
With cross climate plus on backorder, tire rack recommended the Vredestein. Any experience on Tesla's would be appreciated.

Didn't know TIrerack had the Vred QuatracPro in the right size. Must have been fairly recent. I got the Vredestein Quatrac 5, over a year ago, and they're good. Not dedicated winter tire good, but very good in the snow. They are no more, no less noisy, as far as I can tell compared to OEM. The efficiency seems surprisingly about the same. Ride comfort seems a little better. Then again, they also feel a little soft in the twisties. Can't have everything. I'm very satisfied with the Quatrac 5. The Pro seems to have better longevity, according to the ratings. Everything else seems roughly the same.

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin