Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vroom Sale [of a model 3] Gone Bad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sold a car to Carvana a couple months back. There were a few glitches, but it generally went okay. I would use them again. I’m trying to sell a car to Vroom now. They kept screwing up the paperwork. We got that fixed, but now they won’t pick it up. It’s been over two weeks since they said they would come get it. I’m not impressed.

All sites either wanted me to go in person or call them to get an estimate. Only GMTV got back to me with an offer of $46k. This is for a 2019 Model 3 Performance with white interior, FSD, and 37k miles.

How are you people getting more offered? It’s not like mine is in a bad condition or anything.

All sites either wanted me to go in person or call them to get an estimate. Only GMTV got back to me with an offer of $46k. This is for a 2019 Model 3 Performance with white interior, FSD, and 37k miles.

How are you people getting more offered? It’s not like mine is in a bad condition or anything.

These sites are all valuing SR+ vehicles more than model 3Ps. I got a similar quote as you for my performance, so its not just you. People with SR+ vehicles are getting in the 50s. The only thing I can think of is, the performance versions of these cars dont have as long a wait time, and are more expensive (from tesla) so the "typical" buyer of that vehicle is willing to wait for new, vs "I need it now".

Performance model Ys are available by the end of the year ( or were a week or so ago when I walked through the order process but backed out). Change from performance to AWD, and the estimated delivery moves out months longer.

Only thing I can think of. Very strange market, for sure.

Reactions: Pkmmte
Give us a try too!

There are a few ways where we are different (other than being the #1 used Tesla site on the web, and a TMC approved vendor :cool:)

We bring multiple EV dealers together in one place and have them compete against each other to bring you the highest offer price! And all inspections are done virtually (so no driving your car to random places only to have your offer reduced).

You can request an offer in 2 minutes here!
Just gave your site a try, I’m hoping for good results! 🤞

Reactions: FindMyElectric