Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vstar: Model 3 Assassin kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if you wonder...

This kit is from my friends' company. The product is coming out soon and my Tesla is the first one to have it on! (For photos of course. )

I wonder if you like their design as well. I will bring more information and pictures if you need.
966462878.jpg
1453314384.jpg
499948184.jpg

i think its looks good, not over the top but different enough

I was thinking the same...some of the kits I’ve seen provide so little ground clearance that they lose practicality, but this looks aggressive without looking like a Frankenstein that won’t be able to traverse a steep driveway.

Are there any pictures of the front end without a license plate on it? I really like the UP Ascension front fascia but this looks pretty nice as well.

I was thinking the same...some of the kits I’ve seen provide so little ground clearance that they lose practicality, but this looks aggressive without looking like a Frankenstein that won’t be able to traverse a steep driveway.

Are there any pictures of the front end without a license plate on it? I really like the UP Ascension front fascia but this looks pretty nice as well.

I agree with you! They use PP as material and the price won't be high. I don't know the exact price yet but I got one set for free emmmmm.
I took some pictures without plate but not on my car. Hope these can help. (They give you a Ninja feel though)
414673573.jpg
1780185446.jpg
1186508898.jpg

Nice OP! I've always disliked the Model 3 front end. So this is definitely an improvement IMO. My main gripe with the front end of the kit is the top part is too pointy and sharp. This is the same issue I have with the Unplugged Performance front end. Otherwise I think it looks good. Anymore info you can provide? Release date? Cost? I assume this is not in US base on the license plate. Anyways, I may be interested in the front end.

Here you go sir. I took these photos with my phone and I don't know how to fix the natural light exposure. The side is clear though.
View attachment 545759
Front from this angle looks like it has PS1 Tomb Raider Boobs for the front. lol

In all seriousness, it's not half bad. The front looks really good from the front (way better than stock) but not sure I like the front from the side. Too pointy.

• Funny
Reactions: hydro 481
Front from this angle looks like it has PS1 Tomb Raider Boobs for the front. lol

In all seriousness, it's not half bad. The front looks really good from the front (way better than stock) but not sure I like the front from the side. Too pointy.
Agreed. From straight on front view it looks great. But from an angle the pointiness is much less appealing. I believe the design for the front bumper may be constrained by the location of the front mounted radar. If you change the shape/size too much it could affect how the radar performs.

Last edited:
Agreed. From straight on front view it looks great. But from an angle the pointiness is much less appealing. I believe the design for the front bumper may be constrained by the location of the front mounted radar. If you change the shape/size too much it could affect how the radar performs.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. The radar does seem pretty sensitive. We tend to do a lot of calibrations for those even if we're just removing the bumper temporarily and putting it back on.