Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

w00t! We're a 2-Tesla Family!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wouldn't it be sweet if you could set autopilot to have one Model S trail your other Model S? Like towing it without a hitch...just one driver in the lead car. Then you'd have a 10-seater with twice the luggage space! Kids in back!
That would completely rock :)

As a side note, I have our photographer coming to do a special shoot for us, as I think this occasions deserves a little something special. I'll post it here when we get it done.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you got your $1,000 discount and $1,000 in Tesla credit by getting your new Tesla through the referral link!
Thanks for the bump, MM3 - I got the credit and she did as well. A great suggestion an I'm most appreciative.

TwoTeslas.jpg

It is done! MAN is that sexy.

This is quite a sight. Congratulations. You have the unique distinction of being able to order "all over again" and yet you chose to go with the 21" wheels. I'm curious as to why? Most people on this forum say if they had to do it again they would go with 19's. Do either of you have long commutes? Congrats again!
WE both work at home, so total mileage is low. It's all about the look man. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, we're both on 3-year company leases, so no need to go further than that.

So my wife, who's always been a Jag fan has been driving my sled for a couple days. And what we all know happens, happened. She FELL IN LOVE.

Just got out of the Tesla store at the Phoenix Fashion Square mall where we ordered her a red 70D ... she didn't need all the acceleration but definitely got it appointed otherwise. YEAH MAN! Ridiculously excited for her, this is going to be AWESOME.
You are living my dream, 2 Tesla's in the garage. I'm jealous, we also had Jag's since 1970 and do not miss them at all with hopefully an all electric garage.

As long as they're both on the same my.teslamotors.com account they should both show up automatically. Click the box with the horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the app.
Ah, that's the prlblem - we're on different accounts.

Perhaps I can get them combined and then we could do it ... is there any downside to having 1 account rather than 2?

Awesome! How did you get this working? Did your DS or the Service center have to do something special to activate this ability? Or maybe I'm missing something. How, exactly do you switch between cars?
^^ yes - what did you need to do to get both cars in the same iOS app?
Have them set to the same MyTesla account login. I thought no other special handling needed.