Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WA / PNW $37,500 2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$37,500 — 2019 Model 3 SR+ with 7,494 miles

-Deep Blue Metallic
-White Interior
-Standard Autopilot
-Front AND rear heated seats
-18” Aero wheels
-AP 3.0 hardware
-Full front Xpel PPF (front bumper, full hood, headlights, mirrors, fenders all the way back to the start of the front doors, rocker panels, a-pillar back to trunk)
-Xpel 70% tint on windshield, 35% tint on all side windows
-Supercharged probably less than 20 times, Teslafi is showing like less than 1% battery degradation
-Car delivered to me August, 2019 (so remainder of warranty)

I’m firm on this price because I have a Vroom offer that I’ll accept instead. This car is located in Richland, WA and currently has a lien on it still with a Spokane based credit union, so you would need to be willing to go through that hassle with me. Unfortunately due to COVID no test drives unless absolutely serious with money or financing already set up. Obviously the remainder of the warranty is with the car though & it drives like new. This is about $3,700 cheaper than buying new with Tesla, plus like the tint and PPF for free. I also just renewed the tabs last week, so I believe that stays with the car. I’m at work and just thought I would offer it up before clicking accept with Vroom. If someone is actually honestly serious I’ll get any and all pictures for you when I get home tonight. Car is like new inside and out, pristine.

I should note that the tires probably only have about 4,500 miles on them because I had winter ones on for about four months of my ownership (winters are sold, sorry guys, lol)

Get a quote from Carvana too as you'll get a better price than this from them, I know I did and your SR+ is newer and has more options than mine did, just 1 month ago.

Get a quote from Carvana too as you'll get a better price than this from them, I know I did and your SR+ is newer and has more options than mine did, just 1 month ago.

The Carvana one was $38,200 or $38,700 or something... the problem is Carvana is ~600 miles away for drop off... I don't want to deal with driving the car there and flying home (COVID) and shipping the car would be ~$900. So it's kinda a wash, plus it's a pain in the butt to ship and I'm not even sure Carvana would accept that...

I assume you were able to have yours picked up at your address or just drove to drop it off in person?