Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WAGER: Winner Get's Tesla Mug Set

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla — Tesla Mug Set

DSC9920_1024x1024.jpg

The first 10 people to respond to this post get entered to win a Tesla Mug Set, anyone after that can play along for the fun of it. I will pay shipping to send mugs to winner. However, if I win no one get's the set. Here's my prediction: Model 3 with Ludicrous upgrade will go from 0-60 MPH in 2.5 Seconds. When specs come out from Tesla directly, the person closest to the rated 0-60 Ludicrous speed of the Model 3 (by tenths of a second) is the winner. If there is a tie, the tie breaker will be whoever predicts the cost of the base model Ludicrous 3 (by dollar). My prediction is the base Ludicrous 3 will start at $53,000. May the odds be ever in my favor ;)

0-60 in 3 seconds flat. No clue the price.

/Edit when you say entry ludicrous 3 do you mean a barebones car with only the ludicrous option? I don't even think that will be possible.

I think the ludicrous checkbox will add $10,000 to the price of the car you are ordering, does that count?

0-60 in 3 seconds flat. No clue the price.

/Edit when you say entry ludicrous 3 do you mean a barebones car with only the ludicrous option? I don't even think that will be possible.

I think the ludicrous checkbox will add $10,000 to the price of the car you are ordering, does that count?
Yes I agree it will have an upgraded battery and add additional cost, just predicting without superfluous accessorizing and other options what price will be.