Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery: Richmond, Victoria
Reservation: 2/4/2016
Order: 20/8/2019
Vehicle: White SR+
Hidden VIN 4431xx, car arrived SYD on Cap Capricorn 16/8

Any visibility on how many cars are being delivered since the EOQ rush?

Glad you are a patient customer . By all accounts most are very happy when they eventually get the car. I reserved a day before you.
Hope you get some action soon - but you might need a few more weeks patience.. fingers crossed you get it in the next two weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: smaldo
Has anyone seen or heard of any new vin assignments since the Debussy was unloaded over the weekend? It seems eerily quiet on the VIN assignment front? We have another ship due later this week so I expected to start seeing some activity by now? Maybe I’m too impatient!

Has anyone seen or heard of any new vin assignments since the Debussy was unloaded over the weekend? It seems eerily quiet on the VIN assignment front? We have another ship due later this week so I expected to start seeing some activity by now? Maybe I’m too impatient!
I had some hope there would be movement today but nada. If there's nothing by the end of the week then I shall be pished off, although Seoul Express is due in on Saturday so, the process repeats next week I guess.

Reactions: CpuID
I was wondering about this :( especially in Sydney. I guess the issue would be proximity to Sydney Airport.

Part of me thinks you could just stake out on the road leaving the port though and watch for vehicles over a few hours, would be determination I'm sure :)

All you would see is trucks leaving with containers, as I understand the containers are destuffed offsite.