Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting, no hidden VIN yet here but my Edit Design button has disappeared...? Only have the option to submit a request to cancel now.

Pretty sure that's changed from a day or two ago.
Do you have the "Request a Change" button? When you provide your information eg) rego information they lock down the Design Viewer and just have the Request a Change and Cancel button.

If you don't have the button though that's very interesting, hopefully, a VIN is on the horizon.

Do you have the "Request a Change" button? When you provide your information eg) rego information they lock down the Design Viewer and just have the Request a Change and Cancel button.

I definitely had a button to Edit Design on the right side under "immediate assistance, please contact ..." and above "To cancel your order, ..." before. Just not 100% sure when it went away, but my guess is days at most.

I couldn't change anything on the left side other than trade-in (which I cancelled my request over a week ago due to a low offer being provided). Going to sell privately when the TM3 *eventually* arrives.

The other options on the left have been locked in since August.

If you don't have the button though that's very interesting, hopefully, a VIN is on the horizon.

crossed fingers, maybe :) my latest delivery estimate is late November though... sigh.

Me too eased it down a lot for the same reason. Didn't mean to. It's 9PM on Friday night. Could have been there since afternoon.

Now I just from time to time press that Chrome extension just to admire it like Gollum and his precious.
I think that you mentioned that you were going to reach out and hassle Tesla and see if they could give some more precise delivery date. Did you get any joy yet?

I asked my finance provider to reach our and try and get an invoice and ask the same question, so I will update the thread if I get anything through that route.

I think that you mentioned that you were going to reach out and hassle Tesla and see if they could give some more precise delivery date. Did you get any joy yet?

I asked my finance provider to reach our and try and get an invoice and ask the same question, so I will update the thread if I get anything through that route.
I'll write the email tonight. Today is the last day I am waiting for them to call, should they had the car ready this week or next Monday. Otherwise I'd just try to organise with them late November or later.