Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi @Vedaprime

Received my invoice today:
Model: Long Range AWD, White
VIN: 5YJ3F7EBXLF488524
Build Date: 22/10/2019
Order Date: 23/8/19, no reservation

Have been told that i can expect delivery between 9th-20th of December.

Based on your latest AUNZVinTracking spreadsheet, vehicle is expect to be on Synergy Keelung, correct?

Cheers.

Reactions: TadleyD
So mine was assigned on the 19th of October. VIN builds are not sequential they are all over the place, so yours is on the next boat at a guess!

It hasn’t quite been working like this the last few weeks. Oct 11, 21, 22 builds are all on the same ship, and vin call dates don’t really indicate the ships - in this case there was an issue with a ship and pulled from rotation before pickup in the US. Vins calls have been spread out as a result, and a mix of ships.

Hi @Vedaprime

Received my invoice today:
Model: Long Range AWD, White
VIN: 5YJ3F7EBXLF488524
Build Date: 22/10/2019
Order Date: 23/8/19, no reservation

Have been told that i can expect delivery between 9th-20th of December.

Based on your latest AUNZVinTracking spreadsheet, vehicle is expect to be on Synergy Keelung, correct?

Cheers.
Yes. Keelung, arriving Nov 22

Did anyone else just get a marketing email from Tesla inviting them to book a test drive in a Model 3.

The marketing people at Tesla need their heads examined. To send order holders for the Model 3 an email entitled "It's time to drive Model 3" when our deliveries have been pushed back 4 months so far seems calculated to annoy.

/rant
No, haven't received an email like this.

@Vedaprime according to your spreadsheet it looks like the 5875XX has jumped ship to the Synergy Keelung? Is this correct or are there others of this VIN on other later ships?

Welcome to the hidden VIN: 5YJ3F7EC9LF5875XX club. Still awaiting an update of any kind, so guessing that is normal, even with cars in transit. Thanks to VEDAPRIME for ship info. Any other 5875XX been contacted?

Cheers,

3P+, MSM, white interior, Sydney.

Also received my invoice today with build date 21/10.

Going to the bank first thing in the morning to secure my pick up date ASAP! Best Xmas this year. Didn’t think I would get the car until Jan/Feb. Thank you Tesla Hahaha!

Reactions: TASKA9
Just have to say when I changed the colour of my car back in Aug then again in Sept I got told that it would push out my delivery date and I would go to the back of the queue. Looking back this was complete bs as all the white interiors are now arriving on the same ship and I am still getting my car along with first day buyers and res holders.

Evidence says Keelung only From invoices issued

Hi Vedaprime, yet you don’t have “evidence” that 4885 is on Synergy Keelung, but instead is on a new boat on the spreadsheet, ANL Tongala.

What is this evidence? Not that it matters really, as it’s on the boat that it’s on, but it helps with planning.

By the way, it may be useful to put a permanent link to your spreadsheet in each post, or signature or something.
Thanks

Hi Vedaprime, yet you don’t have “evidence” that 4885 is on Synergy Keelung, but instead is on a new boat on the spreadsheet, ANL Tongala.

What is this evidence? Not that it matters really, as it’s on the boat that it’s on, but it helps with planning.

By the way, it may be useful to put a permanent link to your spreadsheet in each post, or signature or something.
Thanks

I have new information overnight. I am working through it. There are a few shifts. It looks like some containers didn’t get loaded on to the first ship at the dock and -waited - shifted on to the next one. There were 3 ships in 7 days - but arrive Nov 22, 29, 6th.
AUNZVInTracking
The blue cells are confirmed.

if your vin is in a white cell, DM your full vin, and I can verify

good idea about linking the sheets in the signature.

Last edited:
Enough is enough...I have been given false hope from the delivery team and I have pulled the pin and cancelled. As a result I have for sale 2 x Gen2 keyfobs 1 x Electric trunk opener and closer 1 x Electric frunk opener and closer. PM me if interested in purchasing.
I know how you feel @Speedy901 . I've been close to that point a few times too. Which car did you have on order? Someone might be getting their car earlier than expected in that case...

Reactions: MonicaPlease
Thanks again Vedaprime.
I have new information overnight. I am working through it. There are a few shifts. It looks like some containers didn’t get loaded on to the first ship at the dock and -waited - shifted on to the next one. There were 3 ships in 7 days - but arrive Nov 22, 29, 6th.

Disappointed as I'd convinced myself mine would arrive in Sydney next Friday; apparently now an extra week.

LOL, I was kind of wondering where your info was coming from... you're very sure of what has loaded onto which boat! Maybe you're on Tesla's communications payroll?

Thanks for updating your signature too... sick of looking for the link each time I wanted to check.

Reactions: MonicaPlease
Hi @Vedaprime
My 5875XX vin shows as blue in your tracking sheet for Synergy Keelung Nov 22, however on the main responses sheet it shows Debussy Dec6. I want to believe the 22nd! Which one is right?
The latest and greatest sheet is on his Twitter.
VedaPrime on Twitter
Go and follow his Twitter account, you get the fastest updates and information.

Reactions: Vedaprime
Hi @Vedaprime, I received the final invoice this morning. Details below.

VIN: 5YJ3F7EA3LF5036XX
Compliance/Build Date (they were the same): 28/10/2019

Would you mind confirming which boat this would indicate the car traveled/is travelling on, and when it will be arriving in Aus (if not already here)? Thanks again for your work here, it's appreciated.