Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of us in Melbourne, there is a meetup and cruise being organised by Matt on Tesla.

Melb Tesla Matt on Twitter

I will be going along, although I am recommending we run the route in reverse since the Reefton Spur is usually run from the Reefton end.

This route is best done on a bike, Reefton is one of the best bits of road in Australia - so many twisties.

Though I'm sure it'll be fun in a Tesla.

Last edited:
Personalised plates arrived yesterday and sent off to delivery centre in Melbourne. All this talk of Tongala cars in week of 16th Dec is tempting me to get excited, but think it best to retain expectations of January and possibility of a pre Christmas surprise!

Reactions: Sparty93
With the main thread being so large, I thought that it would be nice to start a thread specifically for those of us with reservations and early orders who are still waiting for VINs, let alone vehicles.

While Tesla are tentatively saying "October", it is clear that this is far from guaranteed so a support group/safe place to moan about it and share whatever information that you have would be useful.

Please introduce yourself with information about your order. For me:

Delivery: Richmond, Victoria
Reservation: 8/4/2016
Order: 4/6/2019
Vehicle: Blue P3D+, black interior

Hopefully, some of us will begin to get VINs soon, and we can try and figure out the pattern and give hope to those who are left behind.
Brilliant title for this thread. I miss Australia!

So I got itchy and emailed Brisbane Delivery....

Hi Jason,

Thank-you for your email. We will reach out as soon as we have visibility on your Model 3 once it is in Queensland. However I’m excited to let you know, you should be expecting a call regarding your Model 3 mid/late next week!

Kind Regards,

Hayley Latimer | Delivery Advisor

Which boat was yours on?

So I got itchy and emailed Brisbane Delivery....

Hi Jason,

Thank-you for your email. We will reach out as soon as we have visibility on your Model 3 once it is in Queensland. However I’m excited to let you know, you should be expecting a call regarding your Model 3 mid/late next week!

Kind Regards,

Hayley Latimer | Delivery Advisor
Awesome! Hopefully I get my call too then!. My P3+ was on the Tongala too.

Reactions: Sparty93