Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waited for years...finally clicked Buy...now what?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
if you don't mind satisfying my curiosity, please, how much is a full PPF in Hawaii?

Not sure on Hawaii, but in Bellevue for the Self-Healing PPF full car was 6k for the model S. Should be an idea. the full front was 2k and ceramic for the rest was 1k more.

oh yeah, i like this idea...thanks!
have made myself one of those stickman led outfits using the waterproof color changing strips and the clip connectors so i think this is within my skillset.

this looks like maybe how to do it for the trunk; i figure I can adjust for the puddles or replace those bulbs:

yup. i sure did. and i sure have.
almost got a white one, which would full wrap to matte black.
scandalous! :)
but i like the way black cars look. :D
stays in covered garages at work and home.
thanks for the ideas on the PPF
planning on front bumper, headlights, fog, mirrors, hood, fenders, trunk strip and front doors and under moulding.
gonna wait and see on the LED bulbs but i plan to do the trunk for sure.
maybe color changing just bc why not i got extra ones and an unused remote from other projects.

99% sure it does, but have sent an email to the Advisor, just to confirm.

if you don't mind satisfying my curiosity, please, how much is a full PPF in Hawaii?

probably a very smart choice for hawaii.
i got a 12v pump that has the sealant in-line, but in a separate container so it can be refilled and used again.
but hopefully i would never use it.

The quotes I’ve gotten so far from 3 places here have been between $7000-$5000 for the full XPEL PPF

I’m probably going to schedule the wrap once I have a delivery date and take it straight to them. It’ll add another 5-7 days to when I get to have it but I think it’ll be well worth it.

It's here! Earlier today I took almost an hour to inspect it, then 15 minutes to kind of play around, but the rest was painless and easy.
Happy with the process, especially after some of the horror stories about poor quality builds, etc.

Now to get the PPF, tint, and maybe rims.
Still torn between trying to get a matte look with full car PPF, or just a more basic full front clear PPF.
Not a bad problem to have!

It's here! Earlier today I took almost an hour to inspect it, then 15 minutes to kind of play around, but the rest was painless and easy.
Happy with the process, especially after some of the horror stories about poor quality builds, etc.

Now to get the PPF, tint, and maybe rims.
Still torn between trying to get a matte look with full car PPF, or just a more basic full front clear PPF.
Not a bad problem to have!

Congratulations! Glad the delivery went well. Enjoy your Model S!