Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting....Can't receive 2018.42 update....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am wondering anyone has the same situation as me.

I am currently on 2018.39.7 and I connect to wifi every night but I am still waiting on the new update. Most of the owner already got the update right? If there any recommendation that I can try? Thank you so much!

I am wondering anyone has the same situation as me.

I am currently on 2018.39.7 and I connect to wifi every night but I am still waiting on the new update. Most of the owner already got the update right? If there any recommendation that I can try? Thank you so much!

I was in the same situation. Then I had an idea - I went to My Tesla page and made an appointment at the local service center. When asked why I was scheduling an appointment, I wrote that I had no access to wifi and wanted them to push V9 onto my X. About any hour after I made the appointment, I received an email from the SC stating that they would push the update to me using the LTE network. Sure enough, later that afternoon, my X notified me that it was ready to install the update! The SC called me the next morning to make sure I got the update before they cancelled my appointment.

Give a try! Good luck!