Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for delivery in Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm also still waiting on a delivery date (I'm expecting to hear early next week based on last communication with Delivery Adviser -- but it seems I'm being reassigned to a delivery adviser in the US; also expecting to pick up from International Centre, so I'm guessing the pick up will be the week of June 4-8). I did get a re-request to confirm info in the portal from an Inside Sales person on Bloor St. Which was a bit odd, since I'd confirmed all that with DA earlier. Anyway, hopefully it's a sign of next steps.

Day 1 line waiter. Configured Mar 27th. Got my vin and that is all...
Metallic Silver, EAP, Aeros.

Seems like tons of people have received their cars or have a delivery date who ordered weeks after me. Grrrrr.

Last edited:
Config 27th. Blue, 19'.

Got vin 15th, heard nothing after. Called them Thursday, ISA reached out few hours later to confirm basic details. I asked for financing to be unlocked. Took him 3 days to get back to me and now I've been told the finance department has to do it so its been forward to them. Outright asked for specific delivery date to make things simpler for me otherwise I need to somehow do all the paperwork in advance.

• Reserved Online: April 1st, 2016
  • Invited & Configured: March 27th, 2018
  • VIN 289xx, Assigned May 3rd, 2018
  • Reached out to activate financing, finalized: May 10th, 2018, was also told car is in-transit to the compound.
  • ISA first contact: May 15th, 2018, was told delivery will occur at Lawrence
Midnight Silver, Aero, PUP, EAP

Last email asking for delivery date details (Thursday May 17th), went unanswered, will give them some more time and try reaching out again some point this week if I haven't heard anything.