Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for delivery in Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After pushing hard with Tesla I was able to get a revised delivery date of June 4 @ 9:45 AM subject to change if my car doesn't make it in time (please Elon let it arrive). Originally was booked for June 9th. Very happy now with the Vegas ISA I was able to get (supervisor of the one who initially contacted me).

After pushing hard with Tesla I was able to get a revised delivery date of June 4 @ 9:45 AM subject to change if my car doesn't make it in time (please Elon let it arrive). Originally was booked for June 9th. Very happy now with the Vegas ISA I was able to get (supervisor of the one who initially contacted me).
How did you get there? I have an ISA in LV that doesn't clear her VM box or reply to email.

How did you get there? I have an ISA in LV that doesn't clear her VM box or reply to email.
My original ISA went down a strange path of telling me my car would be given away if I didn't pick up before June 7, despite the order agreement giving you one week from when it's ready (June 5th originally is what I was told). I wasn't happy and eventually got escalated to his supervisor who know seems to be handling my order/delivery.

You do have to get in touch with your original ISA though so I would suggest you just keep calling until you get her by chance, my original ISA was the same way and I didn't get any response until I called him! Very disappointing experience so close to the end of a much anticipated product.

My original ISA went down a strange path of telling me my car would be given away if I didn't pick up before June 7, despite the order agreement giving you one week from when it's ready (June 5th originally is what I was told). I wasn't happy and eventually got escalated to his supervisor who know seems to be handling my order/delivery.

You do have to get in touch with your original ISA though so I would suggest you just keep calling until you get her by chance, my original ISA was the same way and I didn't get any response until I called him! Very disappointing experience so close to the end of a much anticipated product.
Sorry to hear that your ISA wasn't available. I was very lucky to get through to mine right away both times that I called and she was very helpful both time.