Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for delivery in Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where's the FULL Review?
haha,

hard to make a Full review after just a day of ownership.

I have noticed a few things though. Main one that's kinda annoying the hell out of me is the fact that my windshield is scuffed between the layers of glass....

When I was driving away from the store I noticed it in the sun but just assumed that it was dirt or something. But I just tried to clean it and it appears to actually be inside the glass.

I called Tesla Service who told me to take pictures and send them an email alone with a few other deficiencies. I'm like.. my camera isnt really picking it up but i'll do my best. I asked them to maybe send a Ranger out to my place and they said no...

Hopefully the pictures are good enough for them to order a new windshield....

haha,

hard to make a Full review after just a day of ownership.

I have noticed a few things though. Main one that's kinda annoying the hell out of me is the fact that my windshield is scuffed between the layers of glass....

When I was driving away from the store I noticed it in the sun but just assumed that it was dirt or something. But I just tried to clean it and it appears to actually be inside the glass.

I called Tesla Service who told me to take pictures and send them an email alone with a few other deficiencies. I'm like.. my camera isnt really picking it up but i'll do my best. I asked them to maybe send a Ranger out to my place and they said no...

Hopefully the pictures are good enough for them to order a new windshield....
Ugh that would annoying me so much. I'm a bit OCD so I'm hoping I'm okay with the car. Luckily my current one is 18 years old so my expectations with cars is a bit on the lesser of OCD Ness.

Keep us posted on what happens with the windshield

Reactions: McFlurri