1) Your hands will be gripping the steering wheel extremely hard to notice due to the shear thrust of the car.I'm pretty sure you are right. That's why I bought it! However, I'll forget those things UNTIL:
1) It's cold and the car has been outside. (Heated Steering Wheel)
2) I pull up to the garage door and have to go in the house to open the door; or the the first time I look at the ugly garage door transmitter sitting out in my new Tesla. (Homelink)
3) I run over something the kids left in the garage floor (360 camera).
4) Seriously....I never even used that feature in the BMW, so I won't miss it. I'll just be annoyed that my old car had tech features my new car does not have (Parallel Park Assist).
I'll end up paying the $300.00 for Homelink. I'll HOPE the heated steering wheel hardware will be in the car. Maybe I will get lucky and some day they will add the 360 camera. None of these are deal breakers, just cool stuff I expected a near 60K car to have as standard equipment. Of those 4 "issues", the only thing I really, REALLY want is the heated steering wheel!
..... I know1) Your hands will be gripping the steering wheel extremely hard to notice due to the shear thrust of the car.
2) You won’t want to put the car away anyway.
3) See answer #2
4) If a person needs parallel assist, should they really be driving a Performance?
J/P All in good fun!
Don’t buy it then. The cancellation process is easy and they return the deposit quite quickly.
Tesla surprisingly offered EAP for $4k few months ago but it was only offered for like a month. That was when FSD was $8k.I'm not sure what you mean? I thought they did away with Enhanced Auto Pilot and that only the basic autopilot (traffic aware cruise, auto brake, auto steer in same lane) was included?
I am living in Europe and they added now EAP option also. So you get free this normal AP and then you can buy there EAP or FSD package.I'm not sure what you mean? I thought they did away with Enhanced Auto Pilot and that only the basic autopilot (traffic aware cruise, auto brake, auto steer in same lane) was included?
I've read all about pre-conditioning. Having had a heated wheel in several of my other cars (even our mini-van has it !?), warming the cabin air is no substitute. When it's bitter cold outside, it feels soooo good to wrap your hands around a heated wheel. I bet most people who live in a place where it gets cold, and have had a heated wheel, would agree!