Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for M3 LR RWD in the Netherlands

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Living in the Netherlands, I have waiting (reservation) since beginning 2018. Maybe, with some luck, I will become a Tesla owner some day. I am closely following this forum, watching for any hints about reappearance of the M3 LR RWD.
AWD is for the polluters amongst us. In a flat country like the Netherlands and lots of traffic AWD makes no sense. So lets hope Elon is in the game for the environment first and not for the money.
I have joined the forum to make others aware of my disappointment about the rumours M3 LR RWD will not appear. Maybe it helps. If not, then I dump my reservation and wait for something else to appear. Anyone else waiting for this type?

In the mean time a keep servicing my gasburners (LPG).

Greetings Simon Youngtree

Reactions: Ormond
Living in the Netherlands, I have waiting (reservation) since beginning 2018. Maybe, with some luck, I will become a Tesla owner some day. I am closely following this forum, watching for any hints about reappearance of the M3 LR RWD.
AWD is for the polluters amongst us. In a flat country like the Netherlands and lots of traffic AWD makes no sense. So lets hope Elon is in the game for the environment first and not for the money.
I have joined the forum to make others aware of my disappointment about the rumours M3 LR RWD will not appear. Maybe it helps. If not, then I dump my reservation and wait for something else to appear. Anyone else waiting for this type?

In the mean time a keep servicing my gasburners (LPG).

Greetings Simon Youngtree

I watched a news article last night on your country’s efforts to go all-electric from renewable energy sources. Kudos! I also hope thst you get the M3 LR RWD that you want. Tesla woild be foolish not to offer it! Merry belated Christmas, and Happy New Year!