Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for m3 red exterior white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received email from delivery advisor today. "Delivery" date of 17 June, but that's to a service center in Georgia. Realisitcally, it could 7-10 business days after that before it's delivered to my house in NW Florida.

Configuration to VIN: 42 days
Configuration to "delivery": 56 days
Configuration to my house: estimated 65 days

I updated the tracking spreadsheet, but I'll update here when I get something new.
Received email from delivery advisor today. "Delivery" date of 17 June, but that's to a service center in Georgia. Realisitcally, it could 7-10 business days after that before it's delivered to my house in NW Florida.

Configuration to "delivery": 56 days
Configuration to my house: estimated 65 days

I updated the tracking spreadsheet, but I'll update here when I get something new.

Update: Got a call from the driver. Delivery tomorrow morning (Friday).

Configuration to my house: 53 days

Reactions: torontohm3wait
I'm very close to placing an order for this combo (LR AWD) but honestly, with how long it took me to get here, if the wait will be 2-3 months, I'll just get the black seats.

Is there any way of knowing how long it will take before actually ordering or this is just a silly question?

Order now - Tesla overproduces combinations to create inventory cars, so you'll likely get matched soon. If you need a Supercharging referral code - PM Me ;)

I literally just got my VIN in the page source after waiting 12 days and checking periodically every day.

Anyone have pics of their red with white interior and aero wheels (caps on or off)

This will be the config I will be ordering sooooon. Any pics appreciated to hold me over in the short meantime :cool:

Might as well place the order now. Unless you live on west coast or extremely lucky it’s going to be month + wait. I will be thrilled to see delivery before end of year.

Here are some high resolution images of a red with white interior and some other goodies added on

Tesla Model 3 - Multi-Coat Red 2 - OCDetailing - BayAreaDetails.com

Chrome delete is a must in my book. It really changes the stance of the car giving it a more aggressive look. This person didn’t get that but OCD’s library has other red M3’s with chrome delete. I would have the chrome delete done in satin black

Last edited:
Got a delivery schedule text this morning. I still don't see the VIN in source yet. Order on 7/27 and schedule delivered date of 8/15. Little more than 2 weeks. Amazing if true....

Update: Had a test drive today. Amazing!! They only had P3D for test drives and my breath was taken away. Wow !!
I was informed my born on date was 8/1. It looks like they are delivering via train which is good in my mind - a lot less damage that way.

If your looking for red with white interior , the factory is building for North America now. This is a great time to order.