Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for mobile service team to contact for more than 4 weeks?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
I’m an owner for model x model for a bit more than one months. My car has a problem of the window seals and some other small issues. I sent the car to service center in Costa Mesa but they say they don’t have parts, will arrange the mobile team to contact me within 48 hours. And now 4 weeks later, NO one has ever contacted me from mobile team.
I have contacted the service center for about 6 th time by now, no hep, they say they can only request a call from mobile team but they can’t do anything about it.
Is that something anyone has experienced? It gives me a very bad expervice, feels like tesla is getting broke.
What kind of car manufacture doesn’t call back in 4 weeks, for a new car’s problem?

Recently took our X in for service and was told our 3 needs “some kind of valve changed.” SC said it’s quick and mobile team can do it. Waited a week, no call, called back, sorry we’ll have them try again. Another week no call. Costa Mesa SC is so busy I’d actually rather just wait until the mobile team comes to me.

Same situation with me, was recently told that the SC in Buena Park, Costa Mesa are no longe taking Saturday service appt even if it’s for warranty issues.
I was going to get MX for my wife, but with the cust svc issues that I experienced, I am now considering Porsche Cayenne or BMW X5

Same situation with me, was recently told that the SC in Buena Park, Costa Mesa are no longe taking Saturday service appt even if it’s for warranty issues.
I was going to get MX for my wife, but with the cust svc issues that I experienced, I am now considering Porsche Cayenne or BMW X5

That's kind of funny. Because my wife was going to choose between the BMW X5 and Porsche Cayenne last year but then we test drove the Model X and that was it. She is telling everyone that she is so glad that she didn't get the X5 or the Cayenne.

BTW, Buena Park Mobile Team is excellent. We were very happy with their service especially because they have to drive over 1 hour to get to us even without traffic.