Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for version 9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have not received notification that version 9 is ready to be downloaded to my 2 week old MS. I suspect that because of limited bandwidth and/or server capacity updates are released in batches. Perhaps older cars get the updates before newer cars. Has anyone with a 2 week old tesla received an update notification yet? What's the longest time period between the initial software release date and when the update was made available to someone's car? Not sure if I should just keep waiting or try to contact Tesla.

Thanks

656908AA-DCAD-40B5-B1CC-9BEAA220435E.jpeg
car? Not sure if I should just keep waiting or try to contact Tesla.

Relax ....;) as u see above this is small subset of users reporting and out of hat only 20% got V9 so far ...

I am waiting too, so moved vehicle to an area where it will get wifi for faster download. Touchscreen today reported an update for 4-character PIN to prevent anyone from driving vehicle. I opted out. Maybe this is the harbinger to V9. Others have said new map downloads arrive before V9. Blind spot monitoring is very important to me and probably consider it a reasonable trade for nice features removed from UI.