Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for white interior

Have you received your SR+ white interior M3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s the white interior that’s the hold up. Here in the northeast, there are dozens of white with black seats in inventory, but none with white seats.

Ordered a LR AWD Blue with White interior on May 13 (the day the price went up). My Sales advisor sent me a sheet with Forecasted 6/4, Expected Delivery 6/10. It's a screengrab from their order system so I'm not sure what "forecasted" means. Is that build, or ship?

James

I ordered an LR RWD yesterday at 10, got a call at 10:30 they found one an hour away with exact configuration and 8 miles on the odometer. Vin # was posted on my Tesla page this morning :)
I've read a story where a carfax was run sometime after delivery on a Model 3 that had +/- 40 miles at delivery and turned out to have had a serious accident and was not disclosed by Tesla. Apparently they are not obligated to do so by law. Should I run a carfax on mine even though it has 8 miles?
No, there is no need when it only has 8 miles on it! Enjoy your car...

I think the likelihood of Tesla repairing a damaged brand new car, reporting the damage so that Carfax picks it up, and then not disclosing it to the buyer is virtually zero. If Tesla wanted to hide the repair from potential buyers why would they report it in the first place?

Where Carfax has helped other buyers is if the car was previously sold and the DMV picked up the registration on it. Seeing that it was previously registered could indicate something fishy going on.

First POST! Ordered Black with White Interior LR RWD. So excited to be a part of the Tesla family.

Been waiting since my reservation 1 hour before they unveiled the Model 3 and now I FINALLY put my order in. Let the wait begin!

Anyone out there with a black with white interior build?

Reactions: M3totms
First POST! Ordered Black with White Interior LR RWD. So excited to be a part of the Tesla family.

Been waiting since my reservation 1 hour before they unveiled the Model 3 and now I FINALLY put my order in. Let the wait begin!

I don't think you'll be waiting long since black exterior/white interior seems to be pretty common which blue coming in a close second.

I don't think you'll be waiting long since black exterior/white interior seems to be pretty common which blue coming in a close second.
From what I read, black with black is common, but black with white interior is a longer wait.
Good news is that a lot of cars are currently being produced for June Quarter end. You have a good chance of getting a vehicle by the end of next month. I ordered blue with white interior SR+ March 2nd. Still waiting.

Reactions: torontohm3wait

Hey there! Congrats!

I ordered a Black with white interior. Ordered May 3rd. No VIN or Delivery Date yet. Website said 2-4 weeks for delivery. But, I’m in Toronto so it will likely take longer as other have found out.

You should be seeing it in a couple of weeks. Looks like they’re starting production for North America.