Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting patiently for delivery but nothing..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They really need to get their *sugar* together with their customer service phone line. I've been calling for a few days now as I keep getting authentication errors when I try and buy a charger online and need to talk with someone about it.
They must have something wrong with their payment system. All of my credit cards won't work on their website. I email them a week ago, no replies. End up using my friend's credit card that don't need address verification, and it WORKED! So strange...

Now that the AWD and P option are available, quite a few. What i'm really curious about is if any Canadian has gotten a VIN from Tesla in the last week. It sure does look like they are focusing their stock on the States and have put Canada on the back burner.
There are probably a lot of Canadian orders still pending. I haven't noticed any new posts about Canadian deliveries, assuming people are still interested in keeping everybody informed. Looks like the Canadian deliveries have dropped. Even the order tracking spreadsheet doesn't list more than 15 in Canada waiting for VIN.

There are probably a lot of Canadian orders still pending. I haven't noticed any new posts about Canadian deliveries, assuming people are still interested in keeping everybody informed. Looks like the Canadian deliveries have dropped. Even the order tracking spreadsheet doesn't list more than 15 in Canada waiting for VIN.
Well, I can tell you of one Canadian waiting for a VIN. <---------------

True, however I also configured on the 7th and got NO WARNING when I got the call for same-day delivery on Friday the 30th.... so it really depends on the situation. One thing I can say is that they have been pushing Canadian deliveries pretty hard. From what I've seen 4-8 weeks is more like 4-5 weeks for most people.
I'm not hearing that outside of ontario...perhaps it's because they recognize they'll sell WAY less cars with $0 subsidy, and they want to get as many people through the system with $14,000 off pricing (courtesy of the provincial gov't) as possible.

It should be noted that the program hasn't been scrapped and ford has been premier-elect for the better part of a month, and has been officially the premier for a week already...many predicted this program would be killed day one after the election.

I'm not hearing that outside of ontario...perhaps it's because they recognize they'll sell WAY less cars with $0 subsidy, and they want to get as many people through the system with $14,000 off pricing (courtesy of the provincial gov't) as possible.

It should be noted that the program hasn't been scrapped and ford has been premier-elect for the better part of a month, and has been officially the premier for a week already...many predicted this program would be killed day one after the election.

I may be wrong, but they're currently on summer vacation, so unless he recalls the house they can't change the legislation that enacts the EVIP.

I may be wrong, but they're currently on summer vacation, so unless he recalls the house they can't change the legislation that enacts the EVIP.

I think they have a quick, short summer seating starting July 11 ish. At that time, they will probably do something. Mind you, they have already indicate June 29 is the line on the sand for those who want the rebate.

I'm just treating the $14K as a bonus.

Well, I just had some potential progress on my order. I went into my Tesla account and now can see under the "Learn More" section a "Documents" section where I can see the Order Agreement. Hopefully this means that a VIN is inbound.

It's some progress but I don't think it's related to your VIN being assigned. I've had the Order Agreement link available since a few days after I placed my order (June 19). No VIN here yet.

It's some progress but I don't think it's related to your VIN being assigned. I've had the Order Agreement link available since a few days after I placed my order (June 19). No VIN here yet.
I spoke with Tesla and confirmed my VIN has NOT been assigned but my car HAS been put in the queue to be made. I was told I should see a VIN in about 1-2 weeks. Good news!

Reactions: Ludatik
I called the Roadside Assistance number (1.877.798.3752) as i had an issue buying from their website. When I got on the phone with the guy after about 2 minutes being on hold he was able to give me all the info when I gave him my reservation number.

Called them twice and I got different answers. I configured on Jun 18th and got 2-4 weeks timeframe when I ordered.
First guy put me on hold for 15 mins and came back and said 3-4 months.
Second guy said he doesn’t see anything and will have a local service advisor to call me asap.

Called them twice and I got different answers. I configured on Jun 18th and got 2-4 weeks timeframe when I ordered.
First guy put me on hold for 15 mins and came back and said 3-4 months.
Second guy said he doesn’t see anything and will have a local service advisor to call me asap.
What configuration did you order? I chatted with the guy from Tesla for about 30 minutes so maybe he was trying to be more helpful with me. Not sure why yours would take so long.