Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting patiently for delivery but nothing..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i'm financing but i selected cash originally and have no option to change back to financing now. I also have no trade-in if that makes any difference.

Yes, but when they call u up for delivery, you can opt for financing. I think they will accommodate it.

In any case, I will do cash and no trade in. The rate is about 4 % with no option to pay out in full without penalty. Trade in value is not that great. Plus, my wife still like the AWD so going to keep our AWD ICE and see how it is. I'm sure she will agree Tesla RWD is just fine.

I must say from the day i placed my deposit over 2 years ago, I always envisioned Tesla as a different car company with their vision like Apple. After I configured the car, with the fluctuate delivery timeline, not able to reach customer support and no one seems to have a clue of what's going on, it's just disappointing. On top of that, I read a post saying my local service centre is someone sloppy just add some more uncertainty going forward.

They are playing against the big league, of course, there will be a lot of push back. What happen to all those service centers, gas stations, dealerships if there are more and more people moving to electric.

It is the future IMHO; just like internet, Netflix, Ecobee to name a few

Keep trying. I tried ~15 times in a row. You will eventually get put onto a queue, wait another ~20min and talk to someone.

I did talk to someone and he was willing to look into it and talked to other co-workers, at the end, he said there was nothing he could do to put me into the queue. Suggested it would still be Sep to Nov, may be sooner with Tesla doing 5000 car/ week.

I must say from the day i placed my deposit over 2 years ago, I always envisioned Tesla as a different car company with their vision like Apple. After I configured the car, with the fluctuate delivery timeline, not able to reach customer support and no one seems to have a clue of what's going on, it's just disappointing. On top of that, I read a post saying my local service centre is someone sloppy just add some more uncertainty going forward.

I have to echo this - I am seriously fed up with Tesla now.

I call the dealership they tell me to call the 1800 number. There is no way to get through there and they say to contact your dealership.
Its amaxing that a company that wants to compete with BMW and Mercedes has similar customer service to McDonalds.

I have left messages with promises of a call back that never comes
Even tweeted Elon Musk
If I knew this process was to be this stressful and I would be chasing them for answers I never would have done it

This is very frustrating to say the least. I have been waiting for well over a year now and configured 6 weeks ago - they are holding about 4K of mine in cash but cant give me any answers or updates?

This is really disappointing.

I have to echo this - I am seriously fed up with Tesla now.

I call the dealership they tell me to call the 1800 number. There is no way to get through there and they say to contact your dealership.
Its amaxing that a company that wants to compete with BMW and Mercedes has similar customer service to McDonalds.

I have left messages with promises of a call back that never comes
Even tweeted Elon Musk
If I knew this process was to be this stressful and I would be chasing them for answers I never would have done it

This is very frustrating to say the least. I have been waiting for well over a year now and configured 6 weeks ago - they are holding about 4K of mine in cash but cant give me any answers or updates?

This is really disappointing.

Yea Not knowing when it’s coming, sucks. You can tell the employee have no clue and internally is a mess. I really wanna enjoy the car in the summer and not during the rainy season

Reactions: Koflach