Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting patiently for delivery but nothing..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I configured by RWD M3 on June 6th..waiting for delivery.

I have been calling Tesla - they told me it should be soon - but now its impossible to call them as they have a recording telling me call volume is too high to answer

The dealership says they cant do anything..

Very frustrating...does anyone have any suggestions?

They really need to get their *sugar* together with their customer service phone line. I've been calling for a few days now as I keep getting authentication errors when I try and buy a charger online and need to talk with someone about it.

I've been calling for a few days now as I keep getting authentication errors when I try and buy a charger online and need to talk with someone about it.

I had that issue about 5 times where it kept telling me it is not able to charge my credit card, 6th time it worked (I used a different credit card, not sure if that's what fixed).

I have been calling Tesla - they told me it should be soon - but now its impossible to call them as they have a recording telling me call volume is too high to answer

If you keep dialing in, eventually you will get on their phone queue which will take another 15-20 min for someone to actually answer. It takes some persistence. It took me maybe 10 times of hanging up and dialing again before I could get through. They are pretty friendly once you do speak with someone, just undermanned. Good luck!

Reactions: Anto

Same here ... ordered May 24th but no contact yet !

What was your configuration?

Delivery is 4-8 weeks as noted upon checkout. I got mine at 7 weeks, I wouldn't be stressing out at 4 weeks, u will get a call from tesla approx 2 weeks before delivery.

True, however I also configured on the 7th and got NO WARNING when I got the call for same-day delivery on Friday the 30th.... so it really depends on the situation. One thing I can say is that they have been pushing Canadian deliveries pretty hard. From what I've seen 4-8 weeks is more like 4-5 weeks for most people.