Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My ordered white myp is still delayed somewhere in transit. My SC offered me a red one for the price of my white. I could not resist ❤️
BA2473C3-561D-4782-9878-08B98B1056A1.jpeg

My car has delays coming into NEC Birmingham. Been told it's due to an issue with the trucks getting them into the collection point. Very frustrating and my delivery date has disappeared from the app. They have offered to refund the cost of train tickets though. No idea when I'll actually be able to pickup

OD on 2/11 - MS/B MYP
Original EDD was Feb - March
Updated: EDD (on 2/17) - Mar 20 - 31
Updated EDD April 3 - May 1
Updated EDD April 6 - April 20
Updated EDD (4/5) April 18-25
Vin assigned (4/5)

Looks like we are getting closer, Unfortunately, EDD strategically set after new tax guidance takes effect. Hoping that the model Y passes the battery content portion of the credit. Frustrating that nobody can definitely say if it will pass and I am supposed to pay for the car before its published and/or I have an answer to that question.

Hello,
Mine is keep changing everyday. Is that normal? I am new here and I just bought my Tesla model Y.
  • Order placed:- March 20 2023
  • Estimated Delivery:- Apr - Jun 2023
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 3 - April 17
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 4 - April 16
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 5 - April 16

Hello,
Mine is keep changing everyday. Is that normal? I am new here and I just bought my Tesla model Y.
  • Order placed:- March 20 2023
  • Estimated Delivery:- Apr - Jun 2023
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 3 - April 17
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 4 - April 16
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 5 - April 16
It happens to a lot of people. Either you are fairly close to receiving a VIN or will get an adjustment to your EDD to a further EDD.

Finally received an email from Tesla to schedule my delivery on 3/11. Went into the app and the first available date was on 3/22. Wish me luck!!
Received my MYP on 3/22. Unfortunately, I found 3 discrepancies upon inspecting the vehicle, 2 scratches and a loose rear spoiler. Spoke with the delivery associate and he said be sure to note the discrepancies as "delivery concerns" when making an appointment with the service center. I suspect with the note I wouldn't be charged for the service. Other than that, we love the car so far.