Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the text-

Hello! This is the Tesla delivery team here at Long Beach. Exciting News! We anticipate the Tesla will be available soon. Please reply with "Ready" to confirm you are ready for the vehicle as soon as it's…

How soon after this text is VIN assigned?

MYP blue/black no tow. OD 2/10

Just got the text-

Hello! This is the Tesla delivery team here at Long Beach. Exciting News! We anticipate the Tesla will be available soon. Please reply with "Ready" to confirm you are ready for the vehicle as soon as it's…

That is usually an EOQ type text where they are wanting VINs assigned to people who are ready to take delivery ASAP and get it done by the end of March. I remember when people had that type of text back in June and Sep that some got VINs and others didn't. It seemed a toss up.

Just got the text-

You might get a delivery next week!!! Congratulations. Accept it

Reactions: avargasj
Just got the text-

im in redondo beach. i got this text yesterday as well. no vin though

OD 2/3 W/W MYP

Reactions: avargasj
Still no VIN yet for me either. But I see some MYP w/w in a similar situation that ordered a few days before me and are in socal.

MYP White/White/no tow
Socal
OD: 02/08 EDD1: Feb - Mar
EDD2: March 14 to March 31
EDD3 (updated 02/27): March 21 to March 31
EDD4 (updated 03/05): April 6 to May 11
EDD5 (updated 03/12): March 23 to March 31

MYP White/black
Colorado
OD: 2/6
EDD March 1 to March 15
EDD: March 17 to March 31
Possible to just cancel the order if I dont get any vin or updates by next week.
I don't think I can get 7500 if delivery goes to April.
Keep the faith. My EDD was 26-31 then jumped up to 20-29 and that was all in a few days. Got sent the delivery text for the 23rd. You’re closer to Cali so I don’t see why you wouldn’t get it next week.

Congrats! I'm so jealous of your EDD! MYP red/white+tow, vin on 3/14 PF710, but I'm looking at 4/5-4/14.

What's your Vin?

I would have thought GA would be delivered earlier than Virgina, because of the distance.

I wonder if your vehicle is railed closer to your SC. I think I read our vehicles are railed to Alabama and then trucked the rest of the way.

I think we're getting railed alright...

• Funny
Reactions: Mr_Joe
What does PF709 mean
The end of the VINs from Fremont are PFXXXXXX. P for 2023, F for Fremont and then the 6 digit number. People don't seem to feel comfortable sharing the full number sequence (despite anyone being able to read it off their front dash in a parking lot) so most share the first three numbers so we can get an idea where the current number is for a given production date. The last 3 numbers don't really matter anyways.
If Austin it will be PAXXXXX.
All the letters before are the same for everyone except MYP or MYLR having an E or F in one of the early spots designating the motor.