Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery last Saturday! LR 7 seater white on white
Ordered 2/28/2021
Vinned 9/21/22
Delivered 9/24/22

Used Adelfi CU and they were great! Got everything finalized, approved and funded in 3 days at 2.5% int rate! Was worried they might not come through so I also applied through tesla at 4.5%.

Anyone know if you can open doors and close w/ the app? I used to use the fob all the time to open doors on my old MX.
btw, the yoke sucks. Especially for 3 point turns.

Reactions: Jacomath
Repost:

451 days later I finally got assigned my VIN. Just updated tracking doc. My SA has been amazing and switched me from cash to financing right away. 2.75% rate lock on 60 month with First Entertainment Credit Union. (See my earlier post with loan terms)

The text I got a week ago saying to expect delivery before end of month was accurate. EoQ push is real!

My EDD has still not updated with a window of
Oct 4 - Nov 15th. After completing all tasks I still don’t have an assigned delivery date. Will call my SA tomorrow and hope for some answers on a Sunday.

June 2021 initial order. White/black, 7 seater, 22 wheels. Los Angeles (Marina del Rey pickup), no FSD.

VIN 7SAXCAE55NF364XXX

Stay tuned…..
EDD finally updated today to 9/28 - 10/15. So odd that I got VIN weeks before my latest EDD, but happy none the less. If your EDD is close it could go either way now.

Scheduled for pickup on 9/28 at Marina del Rey. Hoping vehicle makes it down from Fremont in time for my scheduled pickup.

Yeah. They gave me the car at the order date price.
$16k less than the sticker since I had fsd and the original order did not.
I ordered in Dec 2021, VIN'ed on Tue of this week, and I'm going tomorrow (Fri) to pick it up. I'm paying $16k+ less than the current price. Insane!

I'm picking up at Mount Kisco Service Center a White Exterior, 7 Seater, Walnut Interior. SC is pushing the deliveries really hard.

26F29EA0-EFB5-4F3D-9A25-BA34A09246F1.jpeg
Solid material instead of a thin wrap.

Reactions: MitchMitch
EDD updated to 10/3-10/21, its slowing been moving between now and mid October ish.
ordered 9/4/2021

specs: black Ext, creme int, 7 seat, 20 in wheels, fsd.

has anyone received this specific build as of yet? Spreadsheet says no.
VIN 9/28/22
Left Fremont 10/1/22
expected sometime this week? i assume since its about a couple days drive from CA to IL assuming they stop and take breaks.
Financed with tesla but i recommend AdelfiCU at 2.5% if they approve the loan for you as @frebay mentioned. I was approved with em but wasnt happy with the amount.

VIN 9/28/22
Left Fremont 10/1/22
expected sometime this week? i assume since its about a couple days drive from CA to IL assuming they stop and take breaks.
Financed with tesla but i recommend AdelfiCU at 2.5% if they approve the loan for you as @frebay mentioned. I was approved with em but wasnt happy with the amount.
If it left Freemont yesterday, I'd say you are looking at the week of the 10th. Your car is put on a train to West Chicago, IL and then trucked to your SC. They will take a few days to inspect it, clean it, etc. Hang in there! You are in the home stretch!