Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New yoke in my 361xxx I picked up today. Looks like it corrects the material rubbing through.
Our 3631XX yoke appears to be the same as my Plaid MS from Aug 2021.
My Plaid is in the body shop so I can't add a photo from it.

If you are saying that your MX has no seam in the back, please post a photo.

Attachments

• IMG_7622.jpeg
    IMG_7622.jpeg
    289.7 KB · Views: 103
Hi guys, hope you are doing well! I posted this in the regular X order forums, but wanted to copy it here as well in case those of you who did not get key fobs with orders placed last year, you can try requesting service to see if they can give you guys one or two complimentary:
I just put a request in too for key fobs..they’re supposed to come today. I called the service advisor just to clarify that I didn’t get fobs even though I ordered in June 2021, and he seemed to understand and said once the mobile person sees the message they should be able to come and drop it off and the charge (currently says to program key fob for 35 bucks) should disappear once fobs are delivered. Hope this is true, let’s see. 🤞🏾
Just an update, the Tesla service people did drop off one key fob this morning without a charge, but when asked about two, they said they can give one only at this time. I dont think I’ll really be using the fob since the phone works so well, so not having two is not a big deal for me. At least as a data point for others who want to try a service appointment to see if they can at least one fob if one did not come with the vehicle.

Hi guys, hope you are doing well! I posted this in the regular X order forums, but wanted to copy it here as well in case those of you who did not get key fobs with orders placed last year, you can try requesting service to see if they can give you guys one or two complimentary:

Just an update, the Tesla service people did drop off one key fob this morning without a charge, but when asked about two, they said they can give one only at this time. I dont think I’ll really be using the fob since the phone works so well, so not having two is not a big deal for me. At least as a data point for others who want to try a service appointment to see if they can at least one fob if one did not come with the vehicle.
Good to hear you had success. I am fighting with my service center for 1. They said it's based on production date not order date. Then they said it's company decision to reduce waste. They asked me to use phone key and the key card. I mean, really?

Reactions: monkelife
Nothing. Model years are meaningless to Tesla. For example the swivel screen started to ship in April 2022. They stopped providing chargers mid year, and no longer provide key fobs after July. They make changes all the time.
Gotcha! Thanks. Was just wondering since others were saying 23 builds. I hadn't heard or seen anything that suggests 23 is different than 22.

I had my service center call in September and ask me if I had a trade in as I was close to getting a VIN. When I told them no, the date was moved from September to October/Nov. Today was pushed back to November 27 - January 08. Almost wish I'd just traded in an old beater we had...
Really need the car before 2023 as our EV registration goes WAY up then.

Blue with white interior and FSD